DOC INTERVIEWS
I plan to shoot these like reel interviews. The subjects will be looking off camera and speaking directly with me. I will be sitting close to axis of the lens so that they are close to looking in the lens. I want this piece to come off very authentic to leverage the notion that these in fact are real people testifying that Kinrix is a good thing. If the subjects look directly in the lens, it could make them very self aware and the authenticity of their performances could suffer. I want to personally engage the subjects in conversation and nurture the responses that we need. The interviews for the doc will be in different setting for the doctor, the nurse and the mom.
INDIVIDUAL SCRIPT INTERVIEWS
These interviews will be shot in the same way as the doc style interviews except that they will be shot in front of a green screen so that a branded color can be composited behind the individuals to match the color scheme of the website.
PHOTOGRAPHY
Its lookin' like we may not have enough stop to shoot on the pro-35's. If that's the case I still want to keep it long on the lens, to reduce the depth of field. I am thinking we keep the b-rull nuance oriented. Keep things tight. Pick up the little moments. Find as much foreground as possible. The doctor's office isn't going to play that well in wide shots. I am worried without a lot of lighting is going to look flat and ugly. If we stay close, we can shape the light a little more. The front of the office looks nice so we could go wider there at the beginning. I like the office hallway in a wide shot, too as the kid is lead back to the exam room. We should overcrank all of the B-roll so that we have the option of running it slow motion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment